STEMLand® offers a variety of One-of-a-kind Hands-on curriculum geared towards
Competitive learning as well as building foundation for various Science Fair Challenges.
- Design and Build small projects involving Electronic components on breadboard
- Hardware & Software integrated training on Internet of Things (IOT) using Robots & Drones as aid
- Advanced GPIO programming on Arduino & Raspberry Pi
- Learn Coding & Complex Problem Solving skills necessary for Competitive Programming like
USA Computing Olympiad (USACO)
- Enrich Math concepts & prepare for Competitive Math like Math Counts, AMC8, Math Kangaroo, Math Olympiad
- Develop Solid Foundation necessary to face challenges in Science Fairs like
Google Science Fair, Alameda County Science & Engineering Fair, Young Scientist Challenge
STEMLand® is all about giving young kids an edge & inspire them to bring their innovative ideas to life!!