STEMLand® offers a variety of One-of-a-kind Hands-on curriculum geared towards
Competitive learning as well as building foundation for various Science Fair Challenges.
- Design and Build small projects involving Electronic components on breadboard
- Hardware & Software integrated training in Robotics, Internet of Things (IOT)
- Advanced GPIO programming on Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Learn Coding & Complex problem skills necessary for Competitive Programming like
USA Computing Olympiad (USACO)
- Enrich Math concepts & prepare for Competitive Math like Math Counts, AMC8, Math Kangaroo, Math Olympiad
- Develop foundation necessary to face challenges in Science Fairs like
Google Science Fair, Alameda County Science & Engineering Fair, Young Scientist Challenge
STEMLand® is all about giving young kids an edge & inspire them to reach their full potential!